HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
We hope you are pleased with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied, we offer a few options which might help you decide what to do next.
Exchange* in store within 14 days of receipt for another item or a credit note to spend in store (excludes concessions and franchise stores).
An affordable tailoring service in store for achieving that perfect fit (excludes concessions and franchise stores).
Simply return* to us for an exchange or full refund by following the steps below within 14 days of receipt. We will process your exchange or refund (excluding original delivery charge) when we receive your parcel.
- If you have an account simply sign in to the My Account section and click Online Returns. If you used the guest checkout when placing your order, please go to Reiss.com/guest to manage your return.
2. Click on the relevant order and select the item(s) you wish to exchange/return indicating the reason for return from the drop down menu.
3. Confirm your return by clicking on Book Return.
4. Print the returns slip and include it with your return, taking note of your unique RN number or enclose your original packing slip with the RN number written on it.
5. Send your return back via one of the two methods below safe in the knowledge that your Reiss return is winging its way back to us:
By Post to:
Reiss Retail Ltd
Unit 12 Eastbury Road
London Industrial Park
London E6 6LP
Take your parcel to any Post Office ensuring you obtain a receipt for proof of postage. We recommend you use a delivery method that insures you for the value of the item(s)
Yes – you can create an exchange within your account area.
Alternatively can take it back to one of our stores excluding concessions and franchises for a product exchange or store credit.
Please ensure to include your returns documentation with your return or exchange.